Issues all around
dlanz

I got the VZ Bundle 5 months ago.  I had such great expecience with VZ wireless and the company in general that I decided to switch providers.  Turns out that unlike VZ wireless, VZ communications has terrible service.  I've had Internet issues once a month.  Sometimes taking a week for them to come fix the issue.  Tremendous inconvenience when you work from home.  Customer service is not helpful, rude, and have no issue hanging up on you after you've been on hold for so long.  And no, they are not hanging up because of a rude cutomer, but because they want to get you off the phone if they can't resolve the issue.  Last month I canceled my home phone and was told that instead of having the bundle for 3 (internet, phone, direct tv), they would give me the bundle for 2 (internet/direct tv).  I guess training is not that good because the rep apparently didn't know that was not an option.  VZ called direct tv and told them to cancel my cable without notifying me.  That is now all settled with Direct TV, but now I'm having internet issues AGAIN!  Called this morning, after two hours with no resolution, they escalated my problem.  Someone called 30 minutes ago saying they showed the cable as working.  They have my right phone number, but WRONG name and address. ARE THEY KIDDING ME?  Said they would call me by 9am tomorrow and got me off the phone.  I called back to make sure they are working on the right account and address and was hungup on!

0 Likes
Re: Issues all around
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes