My FiOS app on phone not working
Frustrated510

I used to be able to control all of my network devices from my iPhone 6S Plus with the My FiOS app.  The latest version of the software no longer allows me to do so. I've talked to about a dozen different techs, been disconnected at least that many times, and been bounced from one dept to another with no resolution. Wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and gotten it resolved. I can still manage my devices from my PC but it's not an Apple product.  Help??

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My FiOS app on phone not working
jonjones1
Legend

@Frustrated5 wrote:

Did that multiple times without results. 

Depending if you did the following try this.

1) Remove the app again completely from "all" iOS devices.

2) Depending on the iPhone I believe you said 6s + hold the power button and the large home button down together until you see the Apple logo (white) then release both buttons and let the phone reset its self. No data will be lost.

3) After you reset all the iPhones and iPads the way I State above. Then make sure the Fios App has not reared its head. If it is clear from each iOS device you then.

4) Go to the Apple App Store and get it again. Let it install completely. Then turn your device on/off and see if you then have full functionality back.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

jonjones1
Legend

@Frustrated5 wrote:

I used to be able to control all of my network devices from my iPhone 6S Plus with the My FiOS app.  The latest version of the software no longer allows me to do so. I've talked to about a dozen different techs, been disconnected at least that many times, and been bounced from one dept to another with no resolution. Wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and gotten it resolved. I can still manage my devices from my PC but it's not an Apple product.  Help??

I would just totally remove the app then go to the Apple App Store and download and install it again. I/we use iPhones and iPads and we have no issue with the latest Fios app update.

Frustrated510

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Frustrated5 wrote:

Depending if you did the following try this.

1) Remove the app again completely from "all" iOS devices.

2) Depending on the iPhone I believe you said 6s + hold the power button and the large home button down together until you see the Apple logo (white) then release both buttons and let the phone reset its self. No data will be lost.

3) After you reset all the iPhones and iPads the way I State above. Then make sure the Fios App has not reared its head. If it is clear from each iOS device you then.

4) Go to the Apple App Store and get it again. Let it install completely. Then turn your device on/off and see if you then have full functionality back.

Good Luck

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes