My next door neighbor can get fios but i cant?
Smarties

So for several years I have been checking and rechecking FIOS availability while my neighborhood is being built.   I watched as the Verizon trucks came in and laid conduit through peoples yards, causing quite a stir, and neighbors around me all getting hooked up for service.  Current, what appears to be 75%, of my neighborhood is hooked up for FIOS internet/TV but i'm still not able to get it.  The house right next door, 10" away, can get it.   I have done spot checking and it seems that only a line of houses in my hood can't get it.  I have conduit laid to the juncion box, installed it when the house was built, but still, no glass for FIOS.   What do I need to do to get someone to just look over my case and tell me why?  Doesn't make sense.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My next door neighbor can get fios but i cant?
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried to contact support (I800Verizon or twitter @verizonsupport) to see if they can provide service?

Do you have Verizon phone (not cell) service?

I have heard that sometimes ordering phone service can get things rolling to start FIOS (they don't want to run copper)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried to contact support (I800Verizon or twitter @verizonsupport) to see if they can provide service?

I have heard that sometimes ordering phone service can get things rolling to start FIOS (they don't want to run copper)

0 Likes
Aahmed1

Having exactly same problem, literally next door has but not me 

@CRobGauth wrote:

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This thread will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes