Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
My next door neighbor can get fios but i cant?
Smarties

So for several years I have been checking and rechecking FIOS availability while my neighborhood is being built.   I watched as the Verizon trucks came in and laid conduit through peoples yards, causing quite a stir, and neighbors around me all getting hooked up for service.  Current, what appears to be 75%, of my neighborhood is hooked up for FIOS internet/TV but i'm still not able to get it.  The house right next door, 10" away, can get it.   I have done spot checking and it seems that only a line of houses in my hood can't get it.  I have conduit laid to the juncion box, installed it when the house was built, but still, no glass for FIOS.   What do I need to do to get someone to just look over my case and tell me why?  Doesn't make sense.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My next door neighbor can get fios but i cant?
CRobGauth
Super User
Super User

Have you tried to contact support (I800Verizon or twitter @verizonsupport) to see if they can provide service?

Do you have Verizon phone (not cell) service?

I have heard that sometimes ordering phone service can get things rolling to start FIOS (they don't want to run copper)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Super User
Super User

Have you tried to contact support (I800Verizon or twitter @verizonsupport) to see if they can provide service?

I have heard that sometimes ordering phone service can get things rolling to start FIOS (they don't want to run copper)

0 Likes
Aahmed1

Having exactly same problem, literally next door has but not me 

@CRobGauth wrote:

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This thread will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes