Need Engineering Help
twinco

I have FIOS. I just got the house next door but am being told that I can't install FIOS there. I've tried calling customer service 4 times, each time being transferred to "Engineering," and each time the line disconnects before I actually talk to a live person. What can I do to have Engineering come out to my other home to see what we can do to get FIOS connected?

0 Likes
Re: Need Engineering Help
jonjones1
Legend

Did you do the online address search?

http://www.verizon.com/Fios 

there is a search feature. You can try calling again but I don’t know what to tell you.

if you are in NYC or one of boroughs they have a dedicated phone number to have Verizon install it. You could also try contacting your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via a google search and they might be able to assist.

0 Likes
twinco

Yes, I've tried the online address search, and it comes up as showing that Verizon needs more information. 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi twinco,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes