Need help confirming account has been cancelled
MACustomer

I cancelled my service with Verizon on 4/28/14 and was told by the phone agent not to pay the bill that was just issued as it was incorrect due to my cancelling the service.  The agent said a new bill would be generated.  As of today, 5/15/14, I have received no further coomunication from Verizon other than an email I received on 4/28/14 confirming my account has been cancelled and that I would be receiving shipping lables to return my router.  I just checked my account and it says the full amount for the month is still owed.

Can someone please confirm that my account has been cancelled and there is no balance on my account?  I've previously had a thread opened on the private message board and if you prefer I post on that forum, please reopen the thread.

After being a Verizon customer for over 7 years, the terrible customer service is why I cancelled my account and the trouble I am experiencing now only confirms I was right to leave Verizon.

Thanks,

Amy

0 Likes
Re: Need help confirming account has been cancelled
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MACustomer,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.  Or you may use Contact Us.

0 Likes
MACustomer

I've been told in the past to post a new thread when I want my thread in the private forum opened again.  Has this changed?  If yes, where would I requuest my thread be re-opened in the private forum?

Thanks,

Amy

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MACustomer,

The issue you are posting here appears to be a different issue than the one that was escalated to private support last year.  To check on your current account status, you should contact Verizon through one of the regular support channels.

0 Likes