Never received full service since July 2016 and charged me for a service call I never had!
LycanLuna

I switched to Verizon FIOS because it was "the fastest Internet available" in July of 2016. With the exception of 1 day when the technician installed it and used his iPad to do something to boost the signal, I have never gotten the full 100/100 Mbps I pay $80.73 a month for. I called and reported the issued AGAIN like I have each month 2 weeks ago. Apparently they sent a technician to my house without setting up an appointment with me AND charged me an extra $50 for a service call I never received. This is the worst choice I have made since buying my home. They have only ever refunded or credited my account 2 times, I have had over 5 service calls where I had actual humans in  my home, and spent well over 10 hours on the phone (mostly on hold or being transferred) trying to get what I pay for. I refuse to pay $50 for a service call I did not request or receive nor will I pay my $80.73 for this month as I couldn't even get 100/100 Mbps to work 1 DirecTV box and 1 cellphone.  When I call I am on hold or I use the callback option and they hang up on me over the past 2 weeks so I can dispute charges. If this is not corrected and I do not start receiving 100/100 Mbps I am requesting any payments back and restitution for my lost time and absence of Internet so I can do work or personal activities.  Does anyone else have these same problems? If so I plan on going back to Comcast XFinity. This is uncalled for in a huge residential area close to a large city. 

0 Likes
Re: Never received full service since July 2016 and charged me for a service call I never had!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LycanLuna,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes