Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
New Customer
Stoute_2006

I'm so disappointed in yalls customer service and I havent even used your service yet. I called Verizon fios customer service today July 9th to let yall know I didnt received my router. I was pretty much told it is my responsibility and if I cancel my service I would be charged for the router that I never received. I never signed for anything and I shouldn't have to deal with the stress of trying to figure out this router issue when I just did a cross country move from California to Virginia with the military.  It is nice this is how yall treat knew customers and the military. I will be contacting the better business bureau about how rude Tim was to me. When I asked to talk to his boss I was pretty much told there isnt anybody higher than him. So to sum It up. I supposedly had the router delivered July 6th to my door step, but I never received it. I'm in the military that did a cross country trip and I'm just trying to settle down for a bit yet I'm dealing with crappy service with your reps. I just want to cancel thr service and go with somebody else because this first encounter is not something I want with an internet company  

0 Likes
Re: New Customer
LawrenceC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stoute_2006,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes