Outage in Brooklyn again? (Or just us)
Smezzes
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been bounced around support for 2 days now and also tried to raise a support request last night so am a little disappointed and a bit lost on what to do.

Our Fios High Speed Internet has been down - is there anybody on Verizon here who can help me (who doesn't' cut me off on the phone).  I have called 7 times now and each time they transfer me and say a ticket has been raised - then nothing.

I need my internet for working from home and we have nada.  The router green  light comes on for everything except internet and the router  admin panel when I log on to it says - says Stop - Broadband so it can see an issue.    I have done full resets, turned all machines off in the house, left it powered down for a night, tested all cables etc and nothing fixes it.

Hoping somebody here has some ideas on what else I can test/check.  I have a strong suspicion if this is not a general outage again in our area (happens a lot with on Demand too - the service is pretty flaky these days) my router has given up.  Do Verizon replace these (and does anybody know how I can get them to replace mine - as truly I am exhausted after 7 phone calls in 48 hours just trying to get somebody to help me).

Thanks 🙂

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Outage in Brooklyn again? (Or just us)
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes