Over charged and refusing to correct.
rajdhar

Like so many other people, I feel cheated by the fios team. I have been using verizon cell phone for many years without a problem. I, therefore, wanted fios in the house I am renting, particularly because the house previously had fios. I called fios and the agent told me that they will have to install a new box to allow gigabit internet (which I am not getting any way). I was told that they will charge $90 for installation (which is more than other cable companies charge but I accepted). The agent also told me that I will get free set top boxes for 2 years. When the bill came I was charged $140 for 'outlet installation'. I was never told about this charge either by the agent or the technician. The house was already wired for fios. The technician used the same fios jacks that were used previously in the house for years. How can they charge something that I was never told about? The bill also included  $22 rent for the set-top boxes that I was supposed to get for free. I think this is a deceptive practice, particularly because, it has happened to so many other people.  If the charges are not reversed, I will file a complaint to federal agencies. Other should do the same.

0 Likes
Re: Over charged and refusing to correct.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rajdhar,

It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes