Please connect a DSL line ????
yinian

Recent 3 weeks, I cannot connect DSL, I reset WestellVersaLink 7500 Gateway, But it does not work, when I enter 192.168.1.1, italways shows : please connect a DSL line and the light of DSL in the  7500 Gateway always flash green, all theconnection are ok, I check my computer, I find my computer is assigned an IPaddress, I follow the instruction of verizon on line support, but it also doesnot work, I have called the Verizon technique support, but the line is alwaysbusy. What can I do nest step?

3 week ago, a Verizon technician come to my house forinstallation of new Verizon DSL for another family, so I do not know whether ornot my problem is connected with this new Verizon DSL installation.

Actually there are 4 verizon DSLs in this big house.

0 Likes
Re: Please connect a DSL line ????
Provider7
Contributor - Level 3
If the DSL light on the modem is flashing it means the service is not making it to the modem.  The first thing you can do is unplug the phone cord from the modem and see if you have dialtone on the wire by plugging it into a telephone.  If a technician came to your house to work on someone elses line and you lost service at the same time, then there  is a chance a wire may have gotten broken while he was working.  You will need to have someone dispatched out to your house to repair this.
0 Likes