Possible to cancel a pending Fios order?
mattand
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but I'm gonna try anyway:

I was trying to compare a new Fios plan with my old one and accidentally ordered the new one. It was sitting in the shopping cart and I zigged when I should have zagged.

I would like to cancel the new order and leave my account as is, but I have a feeling the official Verizon Fios stance is going to be a polite version of "Well, it sucks to be you, but there's a nice shiny termination fee over here if you want out."

Again, my fault, but am I totally screwed on this? TIA for any help.

0 Likes
Re: Possible to cancel a pending Fios order?
jonjones1
Legend

I understand verizon doesn’t have contracts anymore but don’t quote me on it.

you more than likely won’t get your old plan back. Amazingly verizon likes to say oh we cannot go back unless we charge you more. Ridiculous I know. So you might get your old plan back but you will get zinged.

if your under contract your contract if you have one is not in force yet. And even if you leave it’s prorated so the early termination fees are lower each month of your contract.

0 Likes
Re: Possible to cancel a pending Fios order?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mattand,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes