Price Increase after first day!
Zombie88

Are you guys serious right now? After one day of use? When I ordered 300/300 it was 59.99$ plus tax now you emailed me day after installation that my account is no longer eligible for the $10 Auto Pay and Paper Free Billing Discount and it has been removed from your account.  So is gonna be 69.99$ that is I’m not gonna say loud what... I’m glad that Is no contract and feel like our cooperation not gonna be to long.

0 Likes
Re: Price Increase after first day!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Price Increase after first day!
jonjones1
Legend

@Zombie88 wrote:

Are you guys serious right now? After one day of use? When I ordered 300/300 it was 59.99$ plus tax now you emailed me day after installation that my account is no longer eligible for the $10 Auto Pay and Paper Free Billing Discount and it has been removed from your account.  So is gonna be 69.99$ that is I’m not gonna say loud what... I’m glad that Is no contract and feel like our cooperation not gonna be to long.

I would ask verizon why the auto pay and paper free billing was denied. Verizon has been electing to not have credit card payments for auto billing. They pay a fee to the banks to use credit cards, chargebacks are much easier and verizon gets dinged a chargeback fee when you do. Going to auto debit via checking they incur no such issues. And getting your funds back is a little harder not impossible.

i would never give any company access to my checking account. It can cause havoc when they double bill or some other issues.  

0 Likes