Property Damage
goatlover1

I had my internet installed 8/18 by a man named Hank. He told me he would need to drill one hole for the wire and I told him that was fine, but do it by the old RCN wire and i showed him where. I come back a little later, about 15 minutes, and he drilled a hole from the outside brick of my house into my dining room, 4 ft up and 2 ft from the other wall. He also mounted something to the wall, causing more holes. The outside of the house has holes in it for holding the wire up. I told him that all of this was unacceptable and needed to be done the way I originally stated. He gave me attitude at this point and was completely unprofessional. About 2 hours later he finished, gave my the wifi password, and left before making sure the internet worked. He did not fill any of the holes, including the one from the outside into my dining room. I have called several times about this and still haven't gotten help. The drywall he damaged was just put up and painted and now its damaged, if not completely ruined.

It is now the end of October and no one at Verizon has been any help. Everytime I call I get redirected to a voicemail and no one calls back. THERE IS A HOLE IN THE BRICK OF MY HOUSE INTO THE DINING ROOM. Can someone please point me in the right direction to get this fixed?

0 Likes
Re: Property Damage
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi goatlover,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes