Returned 2 SD STB, (1 March/ 1 May) still being billed for a 4-room package (only have 2 boxes).
Barbury

I have been on the Verizon chat with four different individuals who have all indicated the matter was resolved, but it continues to be an issue. No changes appear on any of the statements or on my online portal. I've been on hold for way too long on the phone and need to resolve this somehow.

I had a "(Rent): Multi-Room DVR Package - 4 Rm" package and 4 boxes. 2x SD STB, 1x HD DVR and 1 HD STB. In March I returned the first SD STB and in April I returned the second, with the confirm receipt coming in May. I understand that the invoices are billed for the month ahead, but at this point I should see some credit for the first box and the statement at least moved from 4 to 3 rooms. Here are the facts...

First box was confirmed received by Verizon, in an email dated March 22, 2016. The next billing date would be April 6, plenty of time for it to come off the April bill, but it was not. The second box was received by Verizon on May 5, 2015. My invoices indicate they're generated on the 6th of the month, for the 7th through 6th period.  So here's how they should play out. 

March 6: Billed 4 boxes for March 7 to April 6

(First Box return confirmed March 22)

April 6: Billed 4 boxes for April 7 to May 6

No credit applied for March 22 to April 6 on this bill.

(Second Box return confirmed May 5)

May 6: Billed 4 boxes for May 7 to June 6

Still no credit for return of box 1, and was not reduced to 3-rooms for April or May statements.

Credit for the second box return should appear in the June bill.

Current status:  1x HD DVR and 1 HD STB at my house; 2x SD STB returned to Verizon with confirmation of receipt.

SO by this account, I am owed for the returend equipment and my statements should be adjusted to reflect the use of only 2 boxes, not the four I'm continuing to pay for. I appreciate any assistance you can provide in this matter.

0 Likes
Re: Returned 2 SD STB, (1 March/ 1 May) still being billed for a 4-room package (only have 2 boxes).
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes