Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
STOP SIGNING ME OUT!!!
miclac56
Enthusiast

I am tired of having to constantly sign in to my account.  Why give me the option to stay signed in for 2 weeks if I CAN'T!!!  Don't tell me it is for security reasons!  I pay for security software through Verizon so why must I constantly have to login for security reasons?  I guess I should cancel my security protection I PAY FOR!   If you can't give me a reason why I must continue to do this, 2 things will happen.

1: I will CANCEL THE VERIZOn SECURITY PROTECTION I PAY FOR EVERY MONTHl2: I will continue to tell people how I hate the lousy customer service I get because of this.  I can't email anybody at verizon to state how I feel.  I can call Verizon and get AN EXCUSE.  Do something about this Verizon or I will do the only thing I can do as a consumer. I WILL TELL PEOPLE TO AVOID VERIZON!!!

It's your call and by the way, this problem only started a few months ago!!  FIX IT

0 Likes
Re: STOP SIGNING ME OUT!!!
miclac56
Enthusiast

GREAT JOB NOT GIVING ME AN ANSWER VERIZON.  Canceling my wireless phone and going to AT&T.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi miclac56,

Please see the announcement posted a short time ago here for an update on this issue:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/VZW-URL-coming-up-on-the-VZT-Sign-In-Page-and-the-Ema...

0 Likes
vzretiree51
Enthusiast

To Moderator,

After going to the link that you posted for the reasons for the verizon.net login issues, I continue to have the wireless page that asks me to update my password when I have changed it and the image at least three times in the last 2 weeks. At one point after talking to several Verizon customer/support persons, I was able to login avoiding that page only after several attempts. But now, since the last time I changed the passed a few days ago, I am not able to avoid the page even after trying several ways to login everyday, including going directly to the webmail page. I need a solution asap. Btw, I have been using the same ID for at least 9 years.

0 Likes