Senior discount for Fios triple play?
AreB

I was told to call to get this. I did and the person sho I got on the phone told me that she couldn't do it and told me to do it through www.verizon.com/connections. That shows discounts to employees & military. Not helpful. A Google search suggested the same. There's a form that asks for email address. etc. When I filled that out (just for the hell of it), I got a message that I needed my company name, for which there wasn't a filed . . . and which I don't have! Has anyone been successful getting this discount?

0 Likes
Re: Senior discount for Fios triple play?
jonjones1
Legend

That site is not for senior discounts. It is an initial web portal to get a reduced rate on Fios when you sign up for a triple or double play. Cannot be done after the fact.

verizon wireless offers a discount to veterans 15% service 25% on accessories.

certain companies and government employees get discounts after verification of their employment or listed organizations. They do not offer a senior discount.

0 Likes
Beauty1

So we need to discontinue our account then sign up for triple play as a senior?

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Beauty1 wrote:

So we need to discontinue our account then sign up for triple play as a senior?

There are no senior duscounts on fios. Read all that i stated below.

they do have a 55+ wireless plan for seniors. However i understand new plans have come out since yesterday so that may also no longer apply. 

But this is the fios forum, so its a moot point.

0 Likes
Dopeboysfresh24

How can I get lifeline sports discount and I got approved by lifeline sports so what should I do now 

0 Likes
Diazelab

I have been with Verizon for last 3 1/2 years I am senior with disability and low income I don't received any discount even have requested many times!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes