Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Transfer of Service Install Cluster
AngeloC202
Enthusiast

I just moved into a new apartment and called Verizon to transfer my DSL Internet service.  I was given a date of 5/16/2014 as the date my service was supposed to be completed.  A tech came out to set-up my landline and when done assured me that my Internet service would be on by end of business 5/16 (yesterday). As of 9:00am Saturday, I still have no Internet and every service rep I speak to assures me that my service will be up and running shortly... as soon as they figure out why the signal is not being received by my modem.  I was on the phone several times yesterday after 5:00pm and nothing was resolved.  In speaking with someone today, they told me that they can reschedule and have someone come out on Monday. What these people do not understand is that most people work and are not willing to take time off to wait for a tech to come out and fix something as stupid as Internet service.  I am getting fed up and extremely frustrated.  I scheduled my move around this appointment and feel like I'm getting the shaft from Verizon.  Their "outsourced" customer service reps are of no help, either.  They have no clue what goes on and keep giving me these idiotic platitudes about how sorry they are that I am experiencing these problems.

0 Likes