Trying to get DSL internet. Verizon central office just down the Road less then 1 mile away.
Kwahara

I am trying to get service to my home and its a bit frustrating when the county physical address does not match with any other maps to try and get service. (its not just you). My property has 2 addresses associated with it

{edited for privacy}

and {edited for privacy}

There is a central office just down the Road with your logo on it (less then 1 mile when traveling on a Road with power/phone lines)

My neighbors address is {edited for privacy} if that is easier to find

Our property is on the intersection for {edited for privacy}

The Central office is RONETXXA

when i try to play around with the address trying to find one that is (somewhat close to my address to use as a reference point)

What seems to be the case is so far i have found that i can get Phone service and direct TV through Verizon.

Is this due to the distance the system thinks i am from the Central office or is it just that you do not provide Internet other then wireless even though there is a Central office and phone lines already set up in the area and to my 2 houses.

Also last year we got all the way too getting a phone rep who told us that we would be getting a call from engineering to look into our problem...... that never happened.

I would be most appreciative if you could please look into this.

If there is any more information you need to better understand my situation please do let me know and i will do what i can to provide it.

0 Likes
Re: Trying to get DSL internet. Verizon central office just down the Road less then 1 mile away.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Kwahara,

This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly at Contact Us.

0 Likes
Re: Trying to get DSL internet. Verizon central office just down the Road less then 1 mile away.
Kwahara

after the holidays i will again call customer support and hopefully i find them more equipped then the check for service plug in i also have access too and no way of dealing with difficult questions.

Is there perhaps a more equipped customer support number that i can call to save me time/effort because my issue is not just a simple plug and check issue.

As it seems again its

A. the system is not showing my adress distance correctly

B. the central office is not providing dsl internet even though the lines are already set up. (that kinda seems odd to me)

0 Likes