Unable to Pay My Bill on any platform 2+ months
xInannax

For over two months I’ve been entirely unable to VIEW- never mind PAY- my Fios Internet bills. This has resulted in many hours lost attempting to reach live agents capable of explaining why I continue to land on Error pages, 404 pages, sometimes just a WHITE SCREEN, regardless of how I sign into my Verizon account. I use different browsers, incognito mode, different devices, I use the app, delete it and download it again, but nothing works and I have screenshots to prove it. Although the app shows I’ve logged into my account, I get a variety of error messages whenever I try to pay my bill. I refuse to pay any more fees. 

0 Likes
Re: Unable to Pay My Bill on any platform 2+ months
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi xInannax,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.