Unable to redeem Samsung promo code (So angry)
tigger15
Enthusiast - Level 1

I know Verizon Fios lured new customers with $200 Samsung offer after 60 days of service.  I received the email from Verizon fios about Samsung promo code issued, but linked to open the Samsung promo code did not work at all.  I did call/chatt/email--and each time they told me to call.  Whenever I called and received "estimated wait time more than one hour."  I then they tried once again.  You know what? No one gave me any solution or alternative way to solve that problem. Never. I got on chat again.  They told me:  there is nothing we can do; you have to "call Consumer Sales and Solution team to get an exact answer and update on this issue."  I tried calling.  Estimated wait time is more than one hour and a half hour.  I went to Verizon store near my house, but agents had zero interest unless transaction has a commission for them.  NO help once again. Abysmal customer service and a wretched opening experience with Verizon--and I still have no idea when or if Verizon will deliver on the promised promotion from Samsung... I'm so angry with that. They just lure customers, and once customers start using the service, they seem never to care of customers. Do something, verizon fios, for me and any customers who have the same problem with me. 

Re: Unable to redeem Samsung promo code (So angry)
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tigger1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes