Unresponsive Customer Service
copekd

If anyone out there knows how to get in touch with a real person at Verizon, please clue me in! From what I can see here, it looks like complaining in a discussion board might work...I've been attempting to update my internet plan, and had been working with a "chat" rep, who sent me details of a new agreement to my email.

1) These terms are not available once the "chat" rep signs off, as I've learned from trying to complete the order 3 different times. Unfortunately, that "chat" people have a habit of signing off the dialogue before the agreement is completed. The 3rd time, I took snap shots of the agreement offer, since it's not available through the site... FAIL

2) I had to go to an EXTERIOR resource site to find a Verizon phone number, which led me down an automated rabbit hole to Verizon Wireless....I'm not a verizon wireless customer... FAIL

3) The "virtual assistant" has no information about addressing this matter. FAIL

4) One one occasion two days ago, a 3rd email form option  (the 2nd being "forums") appeared temporarily. I attempted to fill out the form twice, but never received a confirmation that the message went anywhere. This optoin is now no longer available for me on the site. FAIL

I've been trying to get this resolved for about a week. I've never encountered such issues with any other service providers that I use. It really seems like Verizon doesnt want me as a customer any longer....

Hope someone out there has ideas, otherwise I'll be looking into other options, since I have been paying way, way too much, for way, way too long for my current service.

0 Likes
Re: Unresponsive Customer Service
jonjones1
Legend

Try this link to Verizon assistance which is also their twitter assistance site.

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

The 1-800-VERIZON is the correct number. 1-800-922-0204 is Verizon Wireless 

however since Verizon has now combined their telephone systems you must stay on the line and listen to the whole telephone tree for services. Hitting the correct button during the message or say you want Fios customer service will get you what you want. So it is a fail on your part not to stay on the line and follow the directions.

if you feel the price is too high I would look at your cable solution. Never stay with a service that will make you regret it.

0 Likes
Re: Unresponsive Customer Service
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi copekd,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes