Upgrade Center Problem
CaNe2o1

I am having a problem with upgrading my Internet speeds. I currently have the 35/35 Internet. The only available option online is the 50/25 (do not want to pay $20 more for less upload). I live in a small apartment building with six apartments. One of my neighbors upstairs apartment qualifes for 75/35 while the other upstairs neighbor's apartment does not qualify for FiOS. An apartment building across the street and another one to my left does not qualify for FiOS. The apartment building to my right (which I can literally touch putting my hand out the window) qualifies for 75/35. If I turn the corner the entire street qualifies for 300/65. 

I have called Verizon FiOS and have spent hours trying to find out why some apartments qualify for higher speeds and while others do not qualify for FiOS period. They finally tell me they will call me within 48 to 72 hours and they never call. I would at least like 75/35 like my upstairs neighbor whose box is outside the building literally 15 feet from my box. Anyone else have this problem?

0 Likes
Re: Upgrade Center Problem
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the late reply. Have you called in and gotten this straightened out yet?

0 Likes
CaNe2o1

I have called but everyone I speak to tells me they don't know what to tell me. They do not know why from the six apartments in my building, one apartment does not qualify for FiOS, one qualifies for 75/35, and the other four only qualify 50/25. 

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

0 Likes
CaNe2o1

My issue has not been resolved. I apologize for not following up as I did not notice the email message informing me that a response was provided. Would you please provide the link where I can access the private support board please. Thank you for your help. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Please check your Private Message Inbox.; It should look like this --

@CaNe2o1 wrote:

My issue has not been resolved. I apologize for not following up as I did not notice the email message informing me that a response was provided. Would you please provide the link where I can access the private support board please. Thank you for your help. 

0 Likes