Verizon DSL. Worse internet provider ever!
Hazeces
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is it just me, or does anyone else find Verizon DSL a hassle. I seriously cannot believe I'm paying 30 dollars a month plus tax, for this garbage. My download speed it, 2.80mbps, and upload is 0.72mpbs with a ping of 28ms.

Can anyone please tell me, how the heck I'm paying about 34 dollars a month for this? 

On top of that, I just recently got a letter in the mail saying they were going to raise their internet charge 3 more dollars.

which means, I'm going to be paying more money for more garbage service. 

Verizon DSL, you should feel ashame of hussling people 34 dollars a month for 2.80mbps. It's not right, and shouldn't even be legal. By the way, your gabage internet is always down, and every time I call, the best answer you give me is-- we're working on it, a tower is down. Come on!

This is what we pay for? Verizon DSL, and Sprint are so similar in the service they provide. Nothing but garbage. 

Re: Verizon DSL. Worse internet provider ever!
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Hazeces wrote:

Is it just me, or does anyone else find Verizon DSL a hassle. I seriously cannot believe I'm paying 30 dollars a month plus tax, for this garbage. My download speed it, 2.80mbps, and upload is 0.72mpbs with a ping of 28ms.

Can anyone please tell me, how the heck I'm paying about 34 dollars a month for this? 

On top of that, I just recently got a letter in the mail saying they were going to raise their internet charge 3 more dollars.

which means, I'm going to be paying more money for more garbage service. 

Verizon DSL, you should feel ashame of hussling people 34 dollars a month for 2.80mbps. It's not right, and shouldn't even be legal. By the way, your gabage internet is always down, and every time I call, the best answer you give me is-- we're working on it, a tower is down. Come on!

This is what we pay for? Verizon DSL, and Sprint are so similar in the service they provide. Nothing but garbage. 

Want faster? Post your modem's Transceiver statistics for us and we'll see if you can get something closer to the 15Mbps maximum for your tier. If you need help getting this info, tell us what modem you have.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon DSL. Worse internet provider ever!
leighleigh33
Enthusiast - Level 1

Couldn't agree more!!!!!!!

0 Likes