Verizon Escalation is a Dead End. Please help!
TiredDad

I have had Fios internet service for 9 months.  Pretty quickly I began experiencing issues.  These issues include:

• Intermittent connectivity when more than 25 feet from the router.  
  • Issues where the network would disappear and reappear over and over again.
  • Network errors due to incorrect passwords even though they are saved and work at other times. 
  • Issues where one device works and other do not.
  • The 5G network appears when the non-5G does not appear as a network
  • These issues occur on Apple devices as well as PCs.
  • These issues do not occur on my Roku.

I first called in late March/early April and was told it would be investigated.  I did not hear back.  In September, I called again and was given a runaround that did not fix the issues.  Today, the connection dropped and restarted so many times I called threatening to cancel.  

I spoke to 6 people today, none who offered me an expedited appointment, a refund or discount, an out of my contract, or anything for my trouble.  Instead I was talked down to, told call couldn't be escalated further, was refused when asking for alternative contacts at the customer escalation level, had a ticket opened without my knowledge but not an appointment, etc.  This lasted over 2 hours when I finally hung up because the person I was speaking wasn't competent enough to offer me an alternative appointment when I told her a Sunday didn't work but instead said we don't have anything sooner.   This is even more frustrating since when you apply for a new account and they can be there within 1-2 days usually.

Does anyone know of a way to speak to a person not in customer escalation that can help?  An alternative phone number?  An email address of an executive who will respond?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Escalation is a Dead End. Please help!
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TiredDad,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agents.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes