Verizon Failures
Customer61

I switched to FIOS years ago due to poor service from Comcast and continually having to restart their cable modems.

Now, about 8 years later, I feel like a comcast customer again.

After experiencing ongoing issues with intermittent connectivity in the house, it took multiple phone calls to have verizon schedule a technician to come out and check the wiring on the verizon box - it came with the house purchase when we moved in several years ago.  Apparently the people that answer the phone can't schedule technicians, so the first rep offered me a call back from someone who can - and I got a call back from another customer service rep that could not an hour later.  She offered to stay on the 40 minute hold to get the other group and call me back, which she did.  I scheduled a tech to come out the next day between 12 and 2pm.  In the meantime Verizon sent me at least two sets of text messages to try to get me to cancel my appointment.

So now the tech has not shown up, and no notification was given.  Scheduling a call from verizon results in it being scheduled in the past.  Calling directly got me to a person after 15 minutes dealing with an automated system, who told me the tech would call me within 15 minutes with an eta (This was already an hour after the scheduled appointment).  That time has now also passed with no contact.

Any suggestions on how to get verizon to actually provide the service being paid for before I do what I said I never would and switch back to comcast?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Failures
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Customer6, 

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes