Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Verizon Internet Security Suite
leadoy

Hello, could someone please help me with activating Verizon Internet Security Suite? I have it download but I keep getting an error message when I try to activate it

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Internet Security Suite
jonjones1
Legend

@scouto wrote:

i have re-downloaded Verizon Internet Security Suite at least 4 times and it is still not activating. The message I receive is states error We're sorry cannot activate at this time. I have continued to try to activate..closing window and restarting and it never works! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

You do realize this thread is 6 years old?

that security suite is junk. Don't install it. You will be back asking how to remove it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

0 Likes
zooropa777

I am having the same issue.  I get an error message and most of it is in Chinese.  I need to reinstall both the Family Protection Plan and the McAfee Protection.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master

Yes the best option is to reinstall both. Please let us know if the errors continue after the reinstallation.

0 Likes
scouto

i have re-downloaded Verizon Internet Security Suite at least 4 times and it is still not activating. The message I receive is states error We're sorry cannot activate at this time. I have continued to try to activate..closing window and restarting and it never works! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@scouto wrote:

You do realize this thread is 6 years old?

that security suite is junk. Don't install it. You will be back asking how to remove it.

0 Likes