Verizon Love Money
CoreyTaz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Okay I have been a new Customer with Verizon ever since last year and I have been treated unfairly. It really sucks and I always kind of wish I never got Verizon.

The problem I have here is a Subscription I have that I was lied to because they made it seem like if I get this Premium Tech Support subscription it will fix the problem I have with my MTU Error I get on my Xbox 360... Honestly the guy only did some freaking PORTFORWARDS that I could of did and he saw I did it but was like ooh some stuff is missing. I was flushstrated when I did this so I just wanted to solve something that Verizon is taken their TIME ON!!! 

This Premium Tech Support is worthless to me all the things they can do I can do it my self. I didn't know much about FiOS and how to fix the MTU but they said this PREMIUM TECH SUPPORT Handles stuff like this DID THEY NO!!!!

After I get this I now fount out that many many people is having this and the Verizon guy told me on the phone that they are having this issue with Xbox Live... ALL THE OTHER REPS I HAVE TOLD ME THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT MTU IS!!! Or what it has to do with XBOX LIVE

I just wish I could cancel this Subscription free of charge because I'm not even going to take any use of it...

I hate to know VERIZON treat their business Customers... 

Re: Verizon Love Money
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
CoreyTaz
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just wish I wasnt lied to saying that buying prenium would resolve this problem it is really unfair and I shouldnt have to pay for something that I'm not going to use I only got it because I didnt know how to fix this MTU issue or knew much about fios and how to change settings and stuff. Like why lie and false advertise just to make money. 

And I was lied to today when I tried to cancel it free of charge the guy said yes he will do that.. But he was just going to cancel it and still charge me 59 dollars just to cancel this worthless thing.

Honestly Verizon hires people that will get customers to buy stuff and not care about them. 

JPY2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Me too!  False advertising & non-existent customer service.

0 Likes
CoreyTaz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Seriously I just want a Verizon person to say Yes we are money Hungry