Verizon failure to correct bill and now engaging in borderline harassment
mikeservations

My service was disconnected on May 22. However, I received a bill for the 30-day period of May 19 - June 18 rather than the three days for which I had service (May 18-21).

I contacted customer service via chat in June and was told to ignore my bill because the balance would be corrected. However, upon my next bill in June, the balance was carried forward with no adjustment. I again contacted customer service via chat but this time was told my final bill was for $0 (rather than a credited amount to fix Vierzon's initial incorrect billing). The chat rep told me to call a "direct line" to fix the bill.

Although this is not my error and should not be my responsibility (imagine if the tables were turned!), in good faith I attempted to call the number to get this issue resolved, but I am instead placed on hold where I wait and wait with no human ever picking up my call.

I have now wasted so much of my time and effort fixing something that is fully Verizon's failure, and I am now receiving automated calls from Verizon on a daily basis, ordering me to pay my outstand (yet incorrect) balance. These calls border on harassment.

I do not have the time to continue to sit on hold while Verizon ignores my problem. I have filed complaints with the BBB and FCC. Is there anything else I can do? This is getting ridiculous.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon failure to correct bill and now engaging in borderline harassment
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mikeservations,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes