Very unhappy with Verizon action and customer service to a moving request
sarnarya

I requested for a moving service of my existing Verizon FIOS connection to my new house in a new community.   Its been 3 weeks and there is no response from Verizon, repeated calls to customer service only makes it worse as each agent starts the process all over again and asking the same question and stating it is a new community and the address is not their and they will submit a form to Engineering. 

This is the worst customer service experience I have experienced in my life, I am very surprised to see that Verizon team is not able to track my request and provide me the status of the request.  I am very disappointed and mostly frusturated with verizon not able to respect my time and request.  

After 5 yrs of being their customer if I am going to be treated like this is very bad and if only I had other option I would have jumped on to it immediately.

I hope verizon takes this as a case study and improve their customer service.

Wish and hope they can speed up their process and provide me the connection soon

0 Likes
Re: Very unhappy with Verizon action and customer service to a moving request
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response. Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.
0 Likes