Westell 6100G won't connect to internet.
bullrust
We have had a month of terrible weather. For a while now we have had to restart our modem several times a day. Well, yesterday it stopped working altogether. I have tried for an entire day all the fixes here I could find. None have worked. I turn it on and the internet light goes on briefly, then it turns off and the DSL and data lights flash. I have tried all the fixes and am loathe to call Verizon after reading of all the experiences here. I have sent an email to Verizon but have not heard back. Can a tech expert give me any ideas or help? Thanks in advance!
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Westell 6100G won't connect to internet.
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.
It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via email or live chat at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
bullrust
Thanls. I have sent two emails to Verizon with no response so far. I thought I would check here also to see if anyone else ws experiencing a similar problem and had a aolution or more ideas.
0 Likes
bullrust
Well, two live chats and a two-hour phone call with Verizon later, they have figured out there are problems in the VA area. FYI, just in case you are having similar problems in this area of the east coast. They say it may take 24 hours, 48 hours, or more to fix.
0 Likes
uw1984pa
Just read on the news that a matress fire knocked out internet to thousands of vz customers in MA. Looks like they have too much on their hands to fix the outages in western PA either...
0 Likes