Why does it take weeks to get internet services
Shellz76
I'm a very fustrated customer who is very ready to change internet providers. I moved over the xmas holidays and transfered my services. I had the phone and internet bundle. Well only my phone services got moved and when I found out, I called to have my internet service added to my new home. They gave me a service ready date of 1/16, which was 5 days away. On the,16th I still had no service. After arguing with a tech that I did call and add service and what was the hold up, I managed to get a nice gentleman in the billing dept who looked into it and found that my order was actually stuck in verizon's computer system, which is what the problem was. Well I called & spoke to the internet tech people again, and they claimed they could not find my order from the prior week, and gave me a new service ready date of 1/20, so again I'm waiting. I spoke with another lady who worked in sales and she said she could see my order and said it would be on later today, which was 1/17. I, get a message on 1/18 saying my service ready date is still 1/20. I have to work from home two evenings a week via internet. I have used up the available data plan on my phone to try to do my work. Why can't they just turn on the services? Who can I call to get timely results?
0 Likes
Re: Why does it take weeks to get internet services
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear your trouble getting service. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

0 Likes