Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Why does it take weeks to get internet services
Shellz76
I'm a very fustrated customer who is very ready to change internet providers. I moved over the xmas holidays and transfered my services. I had the phone and internet bundle. Well only my phone services got moved and when I found out, I called to have my internet service added to my new home. They gave me a service ready date of 1/16, which was 5 days away. On the,16th I still had no service. After arguing with a tech that I did call and add service and what was the hold up, I managed to get a nice gentleman in the billing dept who looked into it and found that my order was actually stuck in verizon's computer system, which is what the problem was. Well I called & spoke to the internet tech people again, and they claimed they could not find my order from the prior week, and gave me a new service ready date of 1/20, so again I'm waiting. I spoke with another lady who worked in sales and she said she could see my order and said it would be on later today, which was 1/17. I, get a message on 1/18 saying my service ready date is still 1/20. I have to work from home two evenings a week via internet. I have used up the available data plan on my phone to try to do my work. Why can't they just turn on the services? Who can I call to get timely results?
0 Likes
Re: Why does it take weeks to get internet services
Anthony_VZ
Master

Sorry to hear your trouble getting service. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

0 Likes