Wireless not working on TP-Link Archer C7 router
EstherS1

I tried to press WPS to get my printer to communicate wirelessly with my router. It didn't work/took too long. So I shut my printer down. I shut down my router too. Now my router's wireless does not work and I don't know why. The wired connection does, which is why I'm able to type this right now. Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

0 Likes
Re: Wireless not working on TP-Link Archer C7 router
jonjones1
Legend

@EstherS wrote:

I tried to press WPS to get my printer to communicate wirelessly with my router. It didn't work/took too long. So I shut my printer down. I shut down my router too. Now my router's wireless does not work and I don't know why. The wired connection does, which is why I'm able to type this right now. Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

This is or should be an easy fix. Go into your tp-link and in the settings make sure wireless is activated. If not turn it on.

second it's not advisable to use the WPA button to set up your printer. The best way is to use your printer setup (available from your printers web page) to set it up correctly.

after its set up you should be ok. 

now if your wireless 2.4 & 5 speeds are setup properly try to use the setup either on a tablet or cell phone for AirPrint. If done correctly you can print a page from either device. But you must setup the printer via the printer manufacturers instructions.

0 Likes