Words cannot describe how frustrated. Cancelling service soon if not resolved.
ima20
Enthusiast - Level 1

So, after attempting to call around 10 times, including 4 times in the past 2 weeks, the customer service has been hit or miss, a few times being outright dismissed and transferred around until hanging up. (Reps remember speaking with include Kayce, {edited for privacy}, Moses in the billing dept, and a Vaundice as of 12/3/14. Unfortunately even my positive experiences have been for nothing, as what was promised multiple times has not been delivered. accounts {edited for privacy} were supposed to be merged over 2 months ago, and credit applied to the existing balance.

i have tried to sign into my verizon account to simply view my bill. all that is visible is the "dry loop phone line" account, I will be filing a complaint with the better business bureau if this is not resolved in a timely manner, as well as cancelling my service. 

-Ian

0 Likes
Re: Words cannot describe how frustrated. Cancelling service soon if not resolved.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Words cannot describe how frustrated. Cancelling service soon if not resolved.
ima20
Enthusiast - Level 1

how long should I be expecting to wait for some service? no response yet...

0 Likes
VZ-Fedup
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having similar issue.  Trying to get it resolved for nearly 2 months.  Keep calling and getting transferred, feel like I'm being scammed.  All I want is my money applied to my account, I made the payments, they see the payments which were misapplied but they can't transfer it because of the new account numbers.   Getting promises from reps that don't deliver. My bank has confirmation that Verizon go their money. Either transfer the money or send me a refund.  I am FEDUP!!!!

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello VZ-Fedup

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
ima20
Enthusiast - Level 1

after wrestling with verizon's maze of password and username retrieval, I have managed to sign into the original account and still no pm's no emails no phone calls no NOTHING. What is Verizons problem lately? in all the years of being a customer with only slightly annoying customer service, things have DRASTICALLY GONE DOWN HILL...

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

We have forwarded  a note to an admin and someone will be in touch.

0 Likes
ima20
Enthusiast - Level 1
Still no email no call no nothing...how are false promises good customer service?
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please let us know if there is no response by this evening.

0 Likes
ima20
Enthusiast - Level 1
There is yet to be any response....
0 Likes