horrible customer service and unfairly charged tech fee
barbarapk
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm so disappointed at Verizon! my technician Cory in Montgomery county is great, he is the one that installed my services 3 years ago and repair any issue, I have a construction going on in the streets around my building and I believe that is the reason for some of the latest issues (red light on my FIOS box WIFI down). I had Cory coming to repair a issue about 6 months ago, he had to change my box, great service NO repair fees, last month the same issue with the red light, called customer service on May 22th, after waiting for a long time to be called back (I'm working from home and my daughter online school so very challenging) worked with the online help, they send me a link for facetime and told me the steps to try to fix the issue, unplug, plug back, press X button, check this, that...anyways after trying EVERYTHING the online technician told me to do for almost ONE HOUR I told him I had to go, I had a meeting, so we schedule a technician visit for the next day, when Cory arrived, he said the agent from the call I made the day before wrote a report saying I REFUSED to work with them online, this is so WRONG, Cory identified some cables out of place and he easily fixed the problem, because the report said I refused online help I was charged $99 + $60 extra fees. called Verizon on the 24th to reply and to say I didn't agree with the fees, talked to agent Robin on the 24th around 10am, he talked to a supervisor and told me they would take those fees OUT my next bill, the agent was great I felt so thankful he understood and helped me because I didn't think was fair, I always try everything I can before calling a tech and I CANT afford $160 extra charges, he then made me an offer to upgrade my plan, to enroll in autopay, and I did because I wanted to help him out, now my bill arrived, and guess what?  fees are not erased, my bill is over $200, had to call Verizon again this morning around 9am to be super disrespected my an agent and her supervisor, unfortunately  I cant remember the name of this supervisor, he didn't let me speak, cut me all the time when I tried to talk, didn't offer any solution, said to call the repair supervisor and bother them, after I told him how horrible his customer service was he told me he would have agent Robin the one that made changes to my account and told he erased the fees calling me soon, I'm waiting for the call, HORRIBLE!

Re: horrible customer service and unfairly charged tech fee
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi barbarapk,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes