new construction home, how can I get Fios? HELP
Bryan34
I have a new construction home and I've been trying to install Fios internet but I keep getting the run around from representatives. I was able to get my address added to the system, but it’s saying the service is not available to me. When I input my neighbors' (directly in front of me) address, which is also a new construction, their address came up available for Verizon Fios and I can place the order online with that address. My whole block is available for Verizon Fios. They keep insisting the engineers are aware there's Fios in my neighborhood but it could take 6 months for the engineer to respond. Has anyone had success navigating this problem with Verizon? 
0 Likes
Re: new construction home, how can I get Fios? HELP
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Bryan34,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes