problems with my westell 7500
hurpdurp

my internet keeps disconnecting at random times during the day, more frequently around 10:00 am. heres my info

Transciever Revision:  A2pB020b3.d20h

Vendor ID Code:   4D54

Line Mode:  ADSL_2plus

Data Path: FAST

Transciever information             Down Stream Path               Up Stream Path

DSL Speed (Kbits/Sec)              11742                                      1146

Margin(dB)                                    13.0                                          9.9

Line Attenuation(dB)                   10.0                                          4.5

Transmit Power(dBm)                0.0                                            12.5

0 Likes
Re: problems with my westell 7500
crnfords
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
Re: problems with my westell 7500
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's strange that despite how short your line is it is dropping. You should be able to hold the full 15M sync rate with that. Plug your modem into your NID's test jack if possible, to see if the statistics are any better and post them up for us to see. If they are not, we can get Verizon out to try to improve the line a bit to hopefully fix stability AND also get additional download speed. The higher speeds need a cleaner line to operate on, along with shorter lines. Both go hand in hand with each other when speed and stability are needed.

@crnfords: If you haven't done so already, make a topic on your issue. It helps to keep threads neater and allows me to help you out better rather than trying to reply to three different people in the same thread.

0 Likes