risk upgrading copper HSI to higher speed?
East112

On the My Plan page, I see an offer to upgrade from my low  1mps HSI to the higher HSI. For very  little more in cost.

What I'm mostly concerned about is that this all goes somehow bad and I end up paying much more monthly. Like some horror story of an ugrade gone unexpected;y wrong. I don't want to end up with regional calling, etc. I don't use my phone much at all.

I can live with what I have; I mostly read, not watch videos. But then again will my monthly go up at any time if i don't get a price guarantee now?

The new offer says "2 yr agreement" on the My Plan page.  Yet one rep said there are no contracts on copper HSI anymore.  Also, the checkout page gives the pricing for month 1 and the same price again for months 2-12, not for 2-24. There is no mention of an ETF on the checkout page; is such required to be there, if there is indeed an ETF? Things are inconsistent.

I get different answers from different reps. My main concern is to not end up in higher pricing, regardless of what the checkout page promises.

Yep, I'm being somewhat paranoid, but sometimes paranoid things do happen. Thanks.

0 Likes
all copper HSI is $25 now?
East112

If I go here: https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/ordering/ordernew/buildhsi.aspx

that page says the higher tier HSI is $25. is that the standard price now? Or is that merely an intro price that will go higher after a while?

0 Likes