Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
why should I NOT switch back to xfinity??
dascher

I have had Fios for almost 2 years and my contract ends in 4 months. I have not been wowed by the speed I usually get on my devices ... usually just a little faster with my 50/50 package than I had with my old comcast 25mbs package - although sometimes (rarely) much faster. I seem to experience a lot more problems staying connected to the internet than I had with comcast and now, comast is offering a 150mbs package for significantly less money than my 50mbs Fios package. On top of that, when I travel, there are comcast/xfinity hotspots all over the place and virtually no verizon hotspots.  I cannot see any point in continuing to pay verizon for an unreliable slower service when I can get a more reliable faster service - plus hotspots everyplace I go - for less $$.

Is there some value in Fios that I am overlooking??

0 Likes
Re: why should I NOT switch back to xfinity??
jonjones1
Legend

Unfortunately this is a help forum. It would seem you have the facts and should roll with them.

on the hotspot front I will say I had another cable service which was excellent even at 15/1 and constant or above speeds at all times, no down time and never had a issue that was not fixed almost immediately. However those do called hot spots were never available. But in your area they may work.

cable is offering 400/30 in my area as well as gigabyte at a higher price but it’s not asymmetrical.

i would just follow my gut instincts 

0 Likes