3 Days, No Technician.
rolandormc

Ok it's been Three days I dont have a Fios Voice (dial tone) in my Phone;

I Have contacted Verizon Numerous times. 

They said the tech will be there Tomorrow then tomorrow and another tomorrow.

Ticket Created 10/29/12

Time of Tech visitiation: 10/30/12

It's NOVEMBER 1!!!!! and no Tech yet.

I have called again adn waitied like 30 minutes on hold. The Agent said there is no chat back from dispatch. Guess What? the Agent Hang up on me.

What kind of service is This. I am very frustrated.

0 Likes
Re: 3 Days, No Technician.
Gary116

I am having the same problem, however you are lucky, I can't even get them to open a ticket. I was on my cell phone for 1&1/2 hours last night waiting for an agent to talk to me or at least open a ticket and the call cut off without anyone answering. I am thinking about changing my service to TWT. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Gary1, you can reach Verizon via live chat during business hours, Or you can email

http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
rolandormc

So yes, no one came in. Since you are a Moderator.

Can you even Help? I noticed you have deleted your comment. pretty much says it all.

The other agent told me, "because I was in the affected area, services are not available. I was like, I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA!  and yes, the agent then hang up on me.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

rolandormc,

Your issue has been escalated to our private support portal.  You received an email with a link to your case where you will be able to interact directly with the support agent assigned to your case.  They have already responded to the issue and are awaiting further input from you.

If you cannot find the email, click on your username on the forums to go to your profile.  You will see a module in the middle of the page titled "My Support Cases" with a link to the private support board.  Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue on the private support thread as the agent will be unable to see any comments on the public boards.

Thank you

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We are glad to have been able to help resolve this for you. Anytime you need assistance please don't hesitate to make a new posting. 

0 Likes