*69 Issue
jennel

The *69 feature has always given the number of the last incoming call.  I use this feature often to learn the phone number of the last call -- especially when I am on the phone with another call and don't  stop to answer the call-waiting call.  I do't have caller ID display on my phone. 

The new Verizon Fios *69 does not give the number of the last incoming call --- rather it immediately dials that number and I am soon connected without allowing me to know who I am calling.

The *69 feature is important to those of us who need to know the identity of the last incoming call.  We would like the option of dialing that number -- or  not.  Verizon Fios for phone needs to correst this problem so that their customers can know the identity of the last call before auto-dialing that number.

How can this be corrected?

0 Likes
Re: *69 Issue
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We do look to customer input to enhance our services. This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes