A month after service activation still no home phone incoming calls
Katag

Something is seriously wrong with Verizon.  A month after my bundle (home phone/internet) activation I am unable to receive incoming calls because my phone ring is set to just one!

Phone rings once then drops the call, instead of forwarding it to voice mail.  To make matters even more interesting the voice mail system does not allow me to set the amount of rings before I pick up the phone, that option is blocked off the menu, it skips it and goes to option number 4, what makes me believe that it is not a technical issue, but some deliberate intent.

I keep running the online troubleshooter, going to chats and calling the repair number not to avail because they open the repair tickets, the technician somewhere reports via text message that the problem is solved, which is a flat out lie.

I do not know what is going on in that company, but it is despicable.  It's like nobody knows what to do and could care less.  I have never seen anything like it.  Do not even before the deregulation of telecommunications companies service was so appaling and pathetic.

Shame on you Verizon!!

0 Likes
Re: A month after service activation still no home phone incoming calls
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes