All circuits busy in Toms River NJ
panasonic
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can someone look into why several numbers I call into Toms River have been sending back the "all circuits are busy" message for the last 5 days? I have a friend I cannot reach because of this. I am not supposed to list phone numbers here, but the prefix at least is 732-505-3xxx. Maybe a simple reset is all that is required. Otherwise, what can I do?

0 Likes
Re: All circuits busy in Toms River NJ
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello panasonic,
This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly though one of the methods available on our Support page.

0 Likes
panasonic
Enthusiast - Level 2

That does not work because they cannot field quality control issues such as these. They just perisist on taking information on my phone and account. This is a QC issue with respect to certain lines feeding into Toms River. My only hope is someone sees this and takes some kind of action.  Who inside is responsible for QC on the lines? If you can give me a contact, I will try and follow up. But otherwise I don't know what to do.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi panasonic,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes