Beeping Noise While Talking (Digital Voice)
PsUMattDE
Contributor - Level 1

Lately, we've started noticing during calls on all the handsets in our house a loud beeping sound that repeats randomly during calls.

When this happens, the other party cannot hear us.

Has anyone ever witnessed this before with Digital Voice??

It never happened before and just started in the past week, and it's becoming quite annoying.

0 Likes
Re: Beeping Noise While Talking (Digital Voice)
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello PsUMattDE,

We apologize for the trouble you are having with your voice service. I sent you a private message.
Thanks,

Shamika_VZ

Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
bigh1

My noise isn't beeping more like a modem sound hearable at both ends of the line.  Hear it sometimes during dialing and sometimes after call has connected,  Short duration like one second, Tech said its the digital switch.  I'm not so sure about that.  Never had it on the analog lines for over 20 years.

0 Likes
lisa971

was there a solution to this?  I have the same problem.  it is very annoying.

0 Likes
need_fios_info
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have same problem, what was the fix?

Definitely sounds like a 1 second burst of data, very loud, interrupts conversation.

I was recently forced from Cu to fiber, has been happening ever since.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over eight years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes