Billing Errors
Sally02

For various reasons, have been going over bills with fine tooth comb since last summer - on September bill, found charge for feature I never ordered - called customer service, told feature to be dropped from my services and quoted new amount due (total minus feature charges) - same thing happened next two bills - went through same customer service process both times - at one point, told to follow button prompts to "make sure" feature not on phone - at that point, beginning to feel like Verizon playing the "blame the customer" game - opened today's email with bill - for 3rd month in a row, feature charge that I was told was "dropped" from September bill still showing as "late amount due" and feature still listed as charge in usage breakdown - couldn't face calling customer service for 4th month in a row, decided to try live chat - eventually, they told me they couldn't help and told me to call customer service again - when I said I wanted to speak to their legal staff, they gave me an email address to use to contact customer service - went to trouble of writing issue details up, sent email, and two minutes later, got message saying email to that address (which I inserted as a cut and paste from their end live chat) couldn't be delivered - at this point, am either going to change provider after almost 40 years with Verizon and/or dump whole thing on Better Business Bureau's doorstep - any ideas?? Thanks - hoping for the best. 

0 Likes
Re: Billing Errors
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sally02,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes