Billing Not Available
rgh524
Enthusiast - Level 2

I signed up for Verizon paperless billing when it was first offered. Looking to reduce paper mailing, the costs, and excessive paper waste. Yet I continue to be frustrated by Verizon's inability to manage this program. I receive an email notice that my new bill is ready, hit the link in the email and sign in. Page comes up with a note that my billing information is not available?? Try every link I can find on that page and cannot access the new bill. Today I noted that the "Online Billing" which previously accessed sometimes now only offers download options such as Excel (which did not work), Quicken, Quickbooks, etc., but no plain and simple PDF. To top it off, in the ongoing search, I get a page that online service is not available? What is the point of notifying customers that their bill is ready if you're not going to let them access it??

And NO, I don't want to open a case, or speak to chat again, or go through the insane process of trying to send a message to Customer Support. I have spent far too many hours over the past years doing so.

Every other account I have with paperless billing never has these types of problems. I cannot understand what Verizon is doing to make this service so difficult.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Not Available
rgh524
Enthusiast - Level 2

So once again, the paperless billing fiasco continues - received an email from Verizon sent at 4:08 AM today advising me that "Your Bill Is Ready". Signed in to my account to get that bill only to once again find that my information is not available? I recall that last month was the same - waited several days with a note on my desk and it finally showed up. It appears that this is happening to others as well, yet I can find no response from the company about answers or solutions.

In reviewing the forums this morning for "Billing Not Available", I also read the complaints about revised formats for bill downloads being other than the standard PDF? Not quite sure why there would be a demand for Excel (which I have never gotten to work?), Quicken, Quickbooks, etc. rather than PDF.

I would certainly appreciate a moderator chiming in here. My original post from August has gone unanswered and nothing has changed in the billing notification and availability problems.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Not Available
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rgh524,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes