Broken Landline for 2 Months
MeiChen1

My parents landline has had no dial tone for 2 month before suddenly working with a dial tone that is associated with a wrong number.  Everytime the service takes 2 weeks to set up and half the time they just push it off a another week.  All the while Verizon said we would not be billed and still we get the full bill for two month. 

Call billing and they said they have to refund half month at a time and it been 2 weeks and it still have not refunded anything to the account.

Can I talk to someone that actually help fix this problem.

0 Likes
Re: Broken Landline for 2 Months
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MeiChen,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes