Buzzing on Phone Lines - Can't Receive or Make Calls
Coojad

I noticed recently today that my one phone kept saying "line in use" but when I picked it up, there was just a buzzing sound. I disconnected all the phones we have and it didn't resolve the issue. My DSL works fine however so I'm really just puzzled on what I can do. Any help?

0 Likes
Re: Buzzing on Phone Lines - Can't Receive or Make Calls
vwinnj

I have exactly the same probelm (for about a week), in Ridgefield NJ on the FIOS phone line. I am looking for a solution as well (hopefully one that doesn't require me to spend an hour on the verizon tech suppot phone line). Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Buzzing on Phone Lines - Can't Receive or Make Calls
lelliott68

I noticed that this post was from August, but I have been experiencing the exact same issue.  "LIne in use"...buzzing, static, busy signal.  I have tried everything and have tried, unsuccessfully, to speak to an actual human being at verizon.  I am so fed up, it's been over a week and a half of this.  So, I was wondering if your issue has been resolved, and if so....how????  I am so frustrated with Verizon, once my contract is up with them I am definitely switching back to my old service.

0 Likes