Call History Logs
Paul310
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just spent 45 minutes on phone with customer service

Requesting detail of our call history: incoming/outgoing calls with time/date and duration.   Same data that was previously provided with the monthly bill.

Tech support was pleasant and professional....but unable to assist with this request.   Stated that the information is no longer available to them.

Is there a mechanism to address this request?  Or do I need a court order to obtain my own call history?

Re: Call History Logs
jonjones1
Legend

@Paul3wrote:

Just spent 45 minutes on phone with customer service

Requesting detail of our call history: incoming/outgoing calls with time/date and duration.   Same data that was previously provided with the monthly bill.

Tech support was pleasant and professional....but unable to assist with this request.   Stated that the information is no longer available to them.

Is there a mechanism to address this request?  Or do I need a court order to obtain my own call history?

You are speaking of home phone? Or wireless (which is another number)

i am thinking if it is like Verizon wireless you have access to 18 months of past invoices with call detail. In old days past you had this for free in the invoice. However after awhile Verizon charged $2.50 extra for call details. But I remember having Verizon tell me I can view the calls online. You do have to sign your account up to use this service for free. 

0 Likes
Mizellen

Go to MyVerizon Home, then Phone, the select your phone number, then Manage Phone.  You will see your recent incoming andoutgoing calls.

0 Likes
terpsoriolesfan

How do I sign up for this free service so I can see my call history?

0 Likes
gmajic1

I'm able to get my "Call History" but I'm having trbl deleting the list when I deselect one or more of the numbers in the list. When "Delete" Box does come up it freezes.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes